Monday, January 14, 2013

My Desk, My Training

My Desk

My Files & Books currently in use

After years of refusing to use a desk, (just ask my mom..she tried for years with me), and the offer of my mom in law to use her sweet, small wooden desk, and born from the need to have a work space/organization spot to plan & prepare curriculum for the little refugee students I teach, I found the delight of a little office corner for myself. Situated right at the edge of my living room, it is convenient to both involvement in family time and close to the kitchen for referencing recipes.

In this little cyberspot of mine, I will unfold both curriculum ideas and recipes.

I am the oldest of a big family and cooking was one of my prime responsibilities; when I married, the abundance of spices in cooking was encouraged which enlivened my kitchen world!

During my college days, I studied child development with a side in vocal music. With these two skills on either side of my belt, I research and think, many times over think (especially when I am trying to sleep), and wield my own silly yet learn-able tactics for little kiddos.




No comments:

Post a Comment