Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Little About Me

I married late in life at 35. He was my first boyfriend and since becoming Commodore's wife 2 years ago, my once disenchanted life has been reborn with giddy love, distinct direction, &  faith that has found a resting place.

The hats i wear, balls I juggle, stuff I balance consist primarily of marriage to my love, feeding food & love to people & kitties, teaching kiddos, and words in the form of reading, writing, conversation, & singing.
The name of my blog was born from the thrill I have now of actually, finally being a "Mrs.", & the happy feeling I get when I step up to the door of my little students' homes & hear joyous exclamations of "Teacher! Teacher!"

Mrs. Teacher is my little piece of cyberspace where I hope to both help hone my focus, and share ideas & gratitudes of my adventures with Jesus..


No comments:

Post a Comment